Here at Turner our mission was to amplify the G80/G82 with a proper catback exhaust system. To accomplish this goal, our engineers increased flow, reduced weight by 29.5lbs, and delivered an exhaust system that captures the full unrestricted sound of the sonorous twin turbo inline-6 S58 engine. The increase in flow was gained from dual 3.0" titanium exhaust pipes that feed into one of the best designed mufflers on the market. Our engineers specifically designed the muffler with flow in mind to ensure that even with the exhaust valves closed, our muffler flows better and sounds better than the stock muffler. Weight reduction is achieved by replacing the factory piping with lightweight Ti22 titanium and Ti22 mufflers for the most weight advantage possible. The best part of the full titanium catback is the capability to control just how aggressive you want to your exhaust to sound, far beyond the point that the factory exhaust is able to perform. All of this plus the direct fitment and straight forward installation leads to our Titanium exhaust being the clear answer in your mission to find the best exhaust for your S58 powered G80 or G82.
The G80 took the world by storm by breaking the mold of BMW's standard design language. With the G80 and G82, a whole new generation of M car owners emerged. At first people were hesitant about the larger more distinguished front grilles, but after the shock was gone the true glory of BMW's newest M cars began to shine. The G80 M3 and G82 M4 are incredibly capable cars out of the box and Turner's large range of upgrades means the sky is the limit. Give your G80 or G82 the aggressive exhaust note that you wanted from the factory with our Turner Motorsport's G80 G82 Titanium Valved Catback Exhaust.
- Turner In-house designed and engineered using FARO ARM laser scanning technology and SolidWorks 3D CAD modeling for precision fitment.
- Ultra-lightweight, Gr2 Titanium Alloy Material in a natural finish - 1mm wall thickness, back purged and TIG-welded throughout
- 3.0"OD tubing full system featuring pie-cut bend sections
- Weight savings over the OEM exhaust system:
- OEM Catback (without tips): 62 lbs
- Turner Titanium Catback (without tips): 32.5 lbs
- 47.5% weight reduction!
- Titanium 12mm barbed exhaust hangers Tig-Welded in OE locations for precise fitment.
- Strategically placed slip joints provide the most adjustability to obtain perfect fitment
- Valved Muffler:
- Optimized for superior flow over OEM
- Lightweight Gr2 Titanium
- Utilizes factory valve control
- Mid range torque and power increase 3600-4200 RPM
- Torque gains: +14 ft/lbs @ 3850 RPM
- Horsepower gains: +10 HP @ 3850 RPM
- Smoother horsepower and torque delivery from 3000-6500 RPM
- 29.5 lb weight reduction for faster 0-60
- Dual 3" Titanium Exhaust piping from secondary cats.
- X pipe replacing middle muffler sections for better sound, performance and weight savings.
- Valved muffler utilizing oem style exhaust valves
- Optional Turner Slant Cut or Straight Cut Exhaust tips - 3.0" Inlet, 4.0" Outlet
- Clamps and Hardware for an OEM+ install
- Optional Exhaust Pipe Hanger Removal Pliers
Installation and Support: