The 704 Bead Grip® wheel has a timeless 12 spoke design that will compliment any vehicle's style. Developed for off-road enthusiasts and designed to handle the toughest trails, roughest deserts, or your next overland adventure.
The Bead Grip® technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Legendary 12 spoke design with debossed METHOD logo
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents debeading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Push-through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Super strong 2100 lbs., 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings based on wheel size