The 701 Bead Grip wheel was designed to be the perfect wheel for overland enthusiasts. The Bead Grip technology allows deflation of tires down to pressures that previously would have required beadlock wheels to make sure tires didn’t debead. It’s advantageous to reduce tire inflation pressure while off-roading to increase a tire’s contact patch surface area for better traction on loose surfaces as well as improve ride comfort by effectively reducing the spring rate of the tire. The valve was strategically placed for extra protection in harsh riding environments.
Our unique Bahia Blue color, inspired by the coastline of the Baja peninsula, is sure to transform your ride into a show stopper.
- Patented Bead Grip® technology engages tire bead for increased grip at low tire pressures
- Solid A356 aluminum with T6 heat treatment construction
- Classic 8 window design with debossed METHOD logo on face
- Aggressive safety hump on bead seats further prevents debeading
- Reinforced inner lip taken from MRW race wheel increases strength
- Snap-in center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo
- Push-through center cap with embossed METHOD Bead Grip® logo for 8 lug applications
- Hub centric fitments for common applications
- Industry’s best lifetime structural warranty
- Super strong 2650 lbs. and 3640 lbs. load ratings