KING Remote Reservoir Rear Shocks
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $901.55 Sale
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh