- Requires Adaptive Cruise Control relocation bracket for adaptive cruise control equipped vehicles
- Hammer black powder coat finish
- Satin black powder coat panel finish
- Universal light mount for up to 5 cube lights or 20" universal light bar
The ADD PRO Bolt-On Front Bumper for the 2021-2023 Ford Bronco was designed with the lowest profile fitment possible without having to cut your frame. The upper radius .120-inch wall steel tube tightly follows the contours of the front end, and is joined to steel plating and additional steel tubing at the middle of the bumper. An 1/8-inch vented aluminum skid plate extends towards the undercarriage to provide protection below. The venting in the skid plate ensures proper airflow to the intercooler.
Our Pro Bolt-On Bronco Bumper features universal light mounts that can take a 20-inch LED light bar, or 5 cube lights at the center of the bumper. Factory parking sensors are integrated into the design and retain full functionality.
There is an available ADD PRO Bolt-On Light Hoop to maximize visibility on the trail in low-light conditions. This hoop can mount four 6-inch round lights. Manufactured from the same .120-inch steel wall tubing, the hoop maintains the same low-profile fitment as the rest of the bumper. As always, this Bronco bumper is fully bolt-on and Made in America.
- Constructed from .120" Wall Steel Tubing, ⅛” Steel Plating, & ⅛” Aluminum Plating
- Tightly follows the contours of the front end
- Low profile fitment
- Retains OEM intercooler location
- Retains OEM parking sensors
- Light mounts for up to 5 cube lights or a 20" radius LED bar
- .120" wall steel tubing
- CNC cut aluminum skid plate
- Optional light hoop
- Made in America