Now Available for the 2021+ Ford Bronco, Eibach's new PRO-TRUCK-LIFT (Stage 2) coilovers provide up to 4" of lift and the perfect balance of off-road performance and control.
With consideration to the Bronco's capable chassis, it was our priority to maximize performance, ride quality and lift on all trim levels. Height adjustable threaded bodies allow you to easily dial in ride heights to fit larger tires and increase ground clearance.
Eibach\’s in-house development and manufacturing gives us the ability to fine-tune the combination of spring and shock performance. Using progressive coil spring design, our solution delivers optimal suspension travel. In addition to as much as 4" inches of lift*, each shock features extended monotube design and variable force valving to deliver control during on-road transit and compliance for maximum traction on the trails. All made by Eibach in the USA.
- Pre-assembled for direct bolt-on installation
- Utilizes our ERO Championship proven Off-Road racing springs
- Designed to work with factory control arms for an increase in height without accelerated wear to ball joints and bushings
- Developed specifically to provide a balanced ride quality on and off-road
- Made by Eibach in the USA
2 – Front PRO-TRUCK Coilover 2.0 Shocks
2 – Rear PRO-TRUCK Coilover 2.0 Shocks
1 - 6mm adjustment spanner wrench & all required mounting hardware
* heights vary per trim level, see application listing for measurements.
|Part Number: E86-35-056-01-22|
Big Bend 2.3L Non-Sasquatch
Big Bend 2.7L Non-Sasquatch
Black Diamond 2.3L Non-Sasquatch
Black Diamond 2.7L Non-Sasquatch
Outer Banks 2.3L Non-Sasquatch
Outer Banks 2.7L Non-Sasquatch
|+1.6 - 4.1"||+2.3 - 3.8"|
|Badlands 2.3L Non-Sasquatch
Badlands 2.7L Non-Sasquatch
|+0.9 - 3.4"||+1.6 - 3.1"|
Wild Track 2.7L
First Edition 2.7L
|+0.5 - 3.0"||+1.2 - 2.7"|