Mishimoto has developed an aluminum expansion tank for the 2015+ Ford F-150 to replace the weak and unsightly plastic OEM tank.
Anyone who’s ever worked on an aging vehicle knows how brittle plastic pieces in the engine bay become. While the 2015+ Ford F-150 is still relatively new, it’s only a matter of time before you reach across the engine bay to tighten a bolt or install an upgrade and put your hand through the stock expansion tank.
The stock expansion tank isn’t exactly designed to be aesthetically pleasing either. In fact, it looks more like a bag of dinner rolls than an essential part of a rugged work truck. The Mishimoto aluminum 2015+ Ford F-150 expansion solves both issues with a durable aluminum construction and sleek design.
The Mishimoto expansion tank is available in either micro-wrinkle black or a natural finish, for easy customization through powder-coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping*. Our expansion tank also utilizes an easy to read sight glass to make checking the coolant level quick and easy.
Of course, our Lifetime Warranty ensures that you never have to worry about seeing an ugly, leaking, plastic expansion tank on your 2015+ Ford F-150 ever again.
- Direct fit for all 2015+ Ford F-150s
- 100% aluminum, fully-welded construction for maximum durability during repeated temperature transitions
- Sight glass allows for fast and easy assessment of coolant level
- Internal baffles keep coolant near overflow port during aggressive driving, preventing air entry into coolant system
- CNC quick-disconnect lower hose attachment makes installation fast and easy
- Available natural finish makes customization easy through powder-coating, anodizing, or hydro-dipping*
- Fits with stock expansion tank cap
- Installs in under 1 hour
- Available in micro-wrinkle black powder-coat or natural finish
- Mishimoto Lifetime Warranty
This expansion tank may not fit with some AFE intakes for 5.0L V8 and EcoBoost F-150s.
2015+ Ford F-150 3.5L EcoBoost V6 (including Raptor)
2015+ Ford F-150 2.7L EcoBoost V6
2015+ Ford F-150 5.0L Coyote V8
2015-2017 Ford F-150 3.5L Cyclone V6
2018+ Ford F-150 3.3L Cyclone V6
2018+ Ford Expedition 3.5L EcoBoost V6
2018+ Lincoln Navigator 3.5L EcoBoost V6