ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma suspension systems are designed with maximum performance and the serious driver in mind. ICON engineers’ primary focus is to increase wheel travel and damping ability, which translates into outstanding vehicle control and ride quality both on and off-road. The Stage 6 system includes vehicle-specific tuned 2.5 Series Extended Travel coilover shocks and 2.5 Series rear shocks equipped with ICON's CDC (Compression Damping Control) Valve. The easy-to-adjust CDC Valve allows for end-user compression changes to provide optimal ride quality across all types of terrain and vehicle cargo configurations. In addition, the coilovers feature a remote reservoir for exceptional cooling properties, ICON-engineered Eibach coil springs for superior vehicle “feel” through the range of travel, and are height adjustable from 0-3.5” allowing the use of larger, more aggressive wheel and tire combinations. When used with an ICON upper control arm, these extended travel coilovers add increased droop travel to the front suspension. The 2.5 Series remote reservoir CDC rear shocks utilize a vehicle-specific valving that balances the performance of the truck from front to rear. The ICON Vehicle Dynamics 2005-2015 Toyota Tacoma 4WD/PreRunner Stage 6 suspension system is an excellent choice for those drivers looking to enhance the capabilities of their pickup on the road as well as in the dirt.
This system features tubular steel upper control arms with ICON's patent pending Delta Joint. The Delta Joint is a heavy duty high angle ball joint that combines the durability of a ball joint with the performance characteristics of a traditional uniball. While the industry standard uniball does a great job of allowing the control arms of a vehicle to articulate with little bind, they do have an inherent weakness that leaves more to be desired when used in a daily driven application - exposure to the elements. The Delta Joint features a zinc plated housing providing the first layer of corrosion resistance, while a tough grease seal keeps potentially harmful elements out of the inner workings of the joint. Metal on metal construction and a greasable design increase the longevity of the Delta Joint while at the same time allowing for noise-free operation. What makes the Delta Joint unique is that it brings the best of both worlds to ICON upper control arms with features that make it more robust than a uniball, and at the same time capable of greater angularity than a typical ball joint.
- Increased wheel travel and ride quality over stock
- Vehicle-specific tuned front and rear shocks for superior shock damping and control
- CDC Valve technology allows for quick and easy compression damping adjustment without the need for tools
- Adjustable coilovers provide 0-3.5" of front lift height
- Extended Travel coilovers matched with ICON UCA provides increased front droop travel
- 6061 aircraft grade aluminum CNC machined components
- Corrosion resistant CAD plated coilover shock body with 7/8" shaft
- 2.5 Series remote reservoir rear shocks with 7/8" shaft
- FK Rod End bearings for extended longevity and minimal deflection
- Shocks are fully rebuildable and revalveable
- Bolt-on system means no cutting or welding necessary for install