Camburg Performance Balljoint Upper Control Arms
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $569.95 Sale
For 2018 we’ve updated the MOOG ball-joint with a heavy duty polyurethane boot.
We have updated our Camburg performance ball-joint upper arms to now include a MOOG ball-joint pre-installed along with our billet ball-joint cap kit. We’ve also changed the color to a matte black finish to distinguish the updated design. Since Toyota doesn’t sell replacement ball-joints and we’re pre-installing the MOOG ball-joints, the arms are ready to bolt up right out of the box and your labor costs and time are lower.
These arms gives many of the same benefits our uniball upper arms offer at a lower cost. The ball-joint arms also hold up better under wet harsh conditions compared to a uniball since it’s a sealed & greased joint. With Toyota’s newer chassis, the factory ball-joint is considerably stronger & larger than in previous years. By building an upper arm to re-angle the ball-joint, you’re able to gain more wheel travel with extended length coilovers from Bilstein, FOX, King and Icon and keep the joint in its normal operating range. These arms also correct the suspension geometry by increasing much needed caster compared to stock arms which improves handling and allows for a wider range of alignment adjustment. The tubular construction also gives you more tire & shock clearance compared to the weaker stock stamped sheet metal arm.
- 4130 chromoly construction
- CNC bent tubes MIG welded
- Polyurethane frame pivot bushings with grease-able zerk fittings
- MOOG ball-joints pre-installed
- Billet aluminum ball-joint covers
- Matte black powder-coating
- All necessary hardware included and ready to install
- Made in the USA in-house
- Designed for 1-3″ of lift. (2.5″ recommended)
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh