KING Front Coilovers with Reservoirs and Compression Adjusters
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,827.80 Sale
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- Beautifully anodized aircraft quality billet aluminum construction
- Clearly marked, ergonomic knob design is easy to use even while wearing gloves
- Individual detents make each click of adjustment easy to feel while turning. Each of the twenty levels of adjustment offers precise compression damping control ranging from very soft to very firm.
- Wide range compression adjuster can be retro-fitted to existing shocks
- Lightweight hard anodized 6063 aluminum alloy reservoirs dissipate heat quickly and will not rust due to gas charging contamination
- High quality fittings are mated to Aeroquip high pressure hoses which resist abrasion and kinking
- Internally threaded top cap design threads over the shock body to enable maximum piston travel inside the shock body
- 2.5" Shock cylinders are precision bored to within +/- .001, then honed after cadmium plating to remove buildup for a tight piston seal and optimum valving function
- Coilover shocks are machined with our own truncated thread design for ultimate strength and trouble free spring preload and height adjustments
- Pinch bolt coil adjuster nut offers superior clamping force to retain your coil preload adjustments without crushing the threads like set screw style collars do
- The heat treated 6061 aluminum alloy piston has our highly developed port configurations that contribute to the unique damping performance and famous King ride quality
- Wear bands are made from a Rulon composite that offers incredible wear resistance, low deformation under load and high compressive strength. Overlapping end design enhances sealing.
- Large 3/4" or 7/8" diameter shafts have a minimum tensile strength of 100,000 pounds per square inch. They are hard chromed and micro-polished to a 6 RA finish for extended seal life.
- High strength rod end designed for proper clearance on your application. Steel Teflon lined spherical bearings for smooth articulation and long life with no metal to metal contact
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh