- Replaces the factory anti-intrusion beams.
- Easy installation with minor disassembly.
- Retain the safety and security benefits of occupant protection.
- Notched design increases tire turning clearance.
- Allows for up to a 35"+ on ReadyLIFT Lift Kits. See Bronco lift kit product details for specific tire sizes. This new product pairs perfectly with our fun line of ReadyLIFT leveling and lift kits for the Ford Bronco.
ReadyLIFT now offers the new Ford Bronco a useful lift kit accessory to compliment installing larger wheels and tires. The all-new 67-21200 Bronco replacement High-Clearance Anti-Intrusion Beams are a great solution if you want to run a larger tire with superior clearance over the factory offset intrusion beams (aka crash bars). Anti-intrusion beams help manage collision energy absorption. The all-new ReadyLIFT notched-beam design is specifically engineered to mimic the strength of factory Bronco beams while providing additional tire clearance-- run up to a true 35" or taller tire depending on the lift.
The all-new 67-21200 high-clearance anti-intrusion beam kit is for use on the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco (not intended for Bronco Sport). These new high-clearance anti-intrusion beams are precision engineered and manufactured using heavy-duty laser cut and robot-welded steel and have been verified with Finite Element Analysis to meet the engineering specifications of the factory anti-intrusion beams.
Accessory kit 67-21200 is uniquely designed for the 2021-2022 Ford Bronco front suspension. This kit includes two forward and two rearward replacement beams and installs with some minor disassembly -- simply to remove the factory beams and install your new ReadyLIFT high-clearance anti-intrusion beams.