Bilstein B8 8100 Rear Shocks Pair - 2005+ Tacoma
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,900.00 Sale
Shipping calculated at checkout.
- ZoneControl® CR: Position sensitive damping with 3 compression zones and 2 rebound zones, controlled by 3 independent pistons
- Compression (C): Provides superior bottom out control through a 2-stage, telescoping internal compression stop. This feature eliminates the need for an external hydraulic bump stop
- Rebound (R): Secondary rebound stop will dissipate spring energy and stabilize the suspension directly following a large compression event. The internal rebound stop will also eliminate harsh top-out events and the need for an external limit strap
- All hardware for mounting is included
- UCAs are not required, but may be needed for alignment purposes if trying to achieve 2.5" of lift or higher
- Coilovers are ride height adjustable at the lower spring seat (0.5" - 2.5".) with spanner wrenches included
- Coil Free Length - 14" / Coil spring rate - 600 lb.
- Coilover extended length - 22.5"
- Rear bypass shock extended length - 24"
- Rear bypass collapsed length - 14.38"
Rear Left: 25-269802
Rear Right: 25-269819
Use left/right arrows to navigate the slideshow or swipe left/right if using a mobile device
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh