Bilstein 8112 Front Coilovers - Pair | 2005+ Tacoma
- Regular price
- Sale price
- $1,999.00 Sale
BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneControl CR) is a direct fit coilover kit designed for light trucks and SUV’s. ZoneControl CR is a revolutionary technology delivering position sensitive damping. The system incorporates a triple piston design, offering 3 stages of compression valving and 2 stages of rebound valving. The coilover module utilizes a threaded spring seat for ride height adjustability ranging from 0.5-2.5″. The damper is supplied with a remote reservoir for increased cooling and an accompanied, bolt-on anodized reservoir chassis mount. BILSTEIN B8 8112 (ZoneControl CR) position sensitive coilovers will offer unparalleled ride comfort during every day driving combined with maximum control over large suspension inputs.
- ZoneControl® CR: Position sensitive damping with 3 compression zones and 2 rebound zones, controlled by 3 independent pistons
- Compression (C): Provides superior bottom out control through a 2-stage, telescoping internal compression stop. This feature eliminates the need for an external hydraulic bump stop
- Rebound (R): Secondary rebound stop will dissipate spring energy and stabilize the suspension directly following a large compression event. The internal rebound stop will also eliminate harsh top-out events and the need for an external limit strap
- All hardware for mounting is included
- UCAs are not required, but may be needed for alignment purposes if trying to achieve 2.5" of lift or higher
- Coilovers are ride height adjustable at the lower spring seat (0.5" - 2.5".) with spanner wrenches included
- Coil Free Length - 14" / Coil spring rate - 600 lb.
- Coilover extended length - 22.5"
- Rear bypass shock extended length - 24"
- Rear bypass collapsed length - 14.38"
Front Left: 41-269282
Front Right: 41-269299
- choosing a selection results in a full page refresh