Banks Power introduces the new 5" Monster Exhaust designed specifically for the 2017-2020 Ford 6.7L F-250/350/450 Super Duty pickup trucks. The DPF-back exhaust system features constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing and a massive patented tip which virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF.
With the stock exhaust nozzle measuring a mere 3.5" compared to the Monster Exhaust's massive 5" outlet, the Banks system offers a 110% greater flow area than stock, And, the Monster Exhaust boasts 82% less backpressure than stock, leading to more power and increased fuel economy.
Super Duty owners can choose from two huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tips; chrome-plated polished stainless steel or high-temp matte black with rolled edge. And, unlike other brands, Banks' chrome-plated stainless tip will not turn brown with heat.
The Banks 5" Monster Exhaust fits all standard cab short bed, crew cab short bed, standard cab long bed, crew cab long bed, and dually models.
- Virtually eliminates backpressure after the DPF
- Constant-diameter 5" mandrel-bent aluminized steel tubing
- Improves flow and cuts backpressure.
- 82% less backpressure than stock
- Huge patented 6.5" x 7.5" ob-round slash-cut exhaust tip
- High-temp matte black painted stainless steel tip
- 1-year Limited Warranty
- Ob-Round Exhaust Tip Patent No. D558,111
- Fits: SC/SB, CC/SB, SC/LB, CC/LB Including Dually Models
Emissions Compliant: E.O. Not Required
US Patent #5,581,111 S1