King Off-Road Racing Shocks builds the finest quality shocks available in the off-road industry today. Made from the same high-quality materials and precise tolerances found in their high end race shocks, King Off-Road Racing OEM kits allow you to enjoy the world-renowned ride quality and precise handling synonymous with the King Shock name. Every kit has been subjected to brutal real world testing to produce the optimal dampening curves and spring rates for your Truck, Jeep or SUV. The sizeable 3.0” diameter shock bodies and external reservoirs dramatically improve fluid capacity and heat dissipation, which provides sustained dampening performance in almost any conditions. King Off-Road Racing Shocks OEM Performance kits come complete with total bolt on installation for your trail rig,daily driver or mall crawler. Nothing rides like a King.
- Remote Reservoir with mounting brackets
Simple Installation complete with Instructions
- Rear Shocks are "Specifically Valved" for the Toyota Tacoma
- Shock bodies are 3.0" O.D.
- 2-Byapss Tubes (1 Compression & 1 Rebound)
- Teflon Lined spherical bearings bottom
- Excellent Street and Off Road ride
- Billet 6061 T-6 machined aluminum parts
- Large 7/8" Diameter shock shaft-hard chrome plated for strength
- Heat treated stainless steel alloy valving designed for extreme temperatures
- Made in the USA